All content on this website is protected by U.S. Copyright, and is the sole property of SnoopingAnthropologist.com and its owner(s); the exception to this being news stories, guest posts, or other information from “independent sources,” and of which all rights have been retained by the original author(s).
The intention here is to strike a balance between maximizing distribution while simultaneously protecting intellectual property rights. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
You are welcome to do the following without my permission:
- Link to my website or any specific post on my website.
- Extract less than 200 words for re-posting on any other website, provided you link back to the original post on my website.
- Reproduce up to 50 copies of a post for internal distribution within your organization or use in any non-commercial publication (e.g., newsletter, class syllabus, etc.) provided Kimberly Bloom Jackson or SnoopingAnthropologist.com is noted as the author and you also include this notice: “Copyright © 2015-2016 Kimberly Bloom Jackson / SnoopingAnthropologist.com. All rights reserved.”
- All guest bloggers retain copyright to their posts. Therefore, this website’s permissions policy does not apply to their works, whether in text or art form. For permission of anyone else’s work you will need to contact them directly regarding their guidelines.
Only With Permission:
You must have my express written consent to do any of the following:
- Re-posting one of my posts in its entirety anywhere else on the Internet.
- Using any content from this website for any commercial purposes, including selling or licensing of any kind.
- Edit, alter, or transform, in any way, any content found on this website.
- If you have some use for my content not covered here, please make your request via email at kimberly@SnoopingAnthropologist.com.
This is my personal website and blog. The opinions I express here do not necessarily represent those of any institution I may be employed by or associated with at any given time. As for any information provided herein, I make no representations as to any effects, positive or negative, derived from its use. Therefore, by use of this site you are accepting all responsibility for any actions arising from your use of it. Nevertheless, in fairness to the uninitiated, it is hereby noted that any dissemination of the facts or informed opinions found herein can, and often will, produce lively discourse when in the presence of low-information voters, race baiters, government plantation dwellers, or smaller minded individuals of the collectivist persuasion. For those who are afflicted with such self-induced disfunction, may I suggest several primers: Declaration of Independence, United States Constitution, Bill of Rights (with special emphasis on Amendment 1), and lastly The Federalist Papers—if only to help those who insist on a more robust analysis and argument on what is for the rest of us an already unambiguous treatise on the importance of Republican governance and individual liberty. Lastly, please remember that all content on this site comes with—free of charge—my infectious disposition. So, when visiting, please feel free to enjoy, consume heavily, and return often.
This website is intended for adults only and does not solicit or condone any viewing of its content, including e-mail updates, by anyone under 18 years of age. The reason for this is simply because most minors do not have sufficient knowledge, intellectual maturity, and life experience to fully understand all of this site’s content in the proper political, historical, or contemporary context. Therefore, whether for educational purposes or not, it is recommend that parents participate in their child’s exploration of the Internet and use the parental controls of their computer’s web browser to properly manage all areas of the Internet their child may visit.